These Weekly Bulletins contain jobs and opportunities suitable for young people from Oxfordshire. They are published every Tuesday. These include jobs suitable for younger job-seekers, placements, apprenticeships, volunteering, foundation courses and other opportunities.
- Latest Vacancies NEW THIS WEEK 24/04/18
- North Oxfordshire Banbury & Bicester Vacancy Bulletin
- North Oxfordshire Witney Vacancy Bulletin
- Oxford and Central Oxfordshire Vacancy Bulletin
- South Oxfordshire Vacancy Bulletin
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Apprenticeships and Traineeship
- Foundation Learning
These opportunities lists are refreshed every Tuesday.
Are you a Weekly Bulletins user? Take part in a survey to help improve the service.
To receive these bulletins weekly by email (as Excel documents) please contact email@example.com and ask to be added to the distribution list.
Hot Jobs Newsletter
We send out our top jobs every week to young people across Oxfordshire in our e-newsletter. Sign up to receive top opportunities weekly.
NEET Ideas is a newsletter for professionals who are supporting young people aged 16-19 (up to 24 with learning difficulties and disabilities) who are Not in Employment, Education or Training (NEET). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list or to contribute an article.