You are invited to join us at our drop in open day, this will be a great opportunity to see the courses we offer and explore what we do at Synolos.
- A wide range of vocational (16-19, fees apply 19+) - full time courses & part time courses - flexible and adaptable to suit.
- Supported Education (16-24) - supporting those with learning disabilities and autism.
- Traineeships (16-24) - Become work ready through this education and training programme.
- Pre 16 - Key stage 3 & 4 vocational provision.
- Apprenticeships - work in one of Synolos social Enterprise.
- Volunteer with Synolos- help people realise their potential.
New for September 2016 - BTEC - Level 2 Construction Carpentry, Age 24+ learning disabilities & Autism, Engagement work aged 16-19 NEET, Depression & Anxiety Support 16+, Back to Work Support - All ages.
Vocational areas include - Child care, Health & Social Care, Business Studies, Carpentry/Furniture Making, Photography, Beauty Therapy, Art & Design.
If you're interested, come along to the event and find out more!
How to find us:
Synolos 152b Corn Street , Witney, Oxfordshire OX28 6BY email@example.com Tel: 01993 866615