VOXY and the Children’s Trust Board would like feedback from all children and young people in Oxfordshire, aged 8 - 18 and up to 25 with additional needs, about how supported they feel by the services they use.
Please complete the questionnaire online (which is open until Sunday 17th February), to tell us how supported you feel by the services you use:
Fill in the survey: www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/BeSupported
What's a service?
Service are all the organisations that support and help you. This includes:
- Schools/colleges or anywhere else you learn
- Youth clubs or activity groups where you have fun
- Social workers or other people who help you
- Health services like doctors or counselling
- Groups you go to for other reasons, like Job Clubs
- Any other services that provide help and support, or affect your life in some way.
If you prefer you can print out and fill in a paper version of the Be Supported Questionnaire 2019 and return to us via FREEPOST (details are on the questionnaire).
Who should fill in the survey?
All young people in Oxfordshire are invited to fill in the survey as you all use some services.
So please share the info and link to the questionnaire with your friends. Thanks!