Oxme Live Chat will be closed from from 1pm on the 23rd December 2016 until 3rd January 2017.
Need to chat with someone now? Childline is open every day, 24 hours a day, including over Christmas. Call 0800 1111 or visit the childline website.
Crucial: If there is an emergency or someone is in danger, call the police on 999.
Oxfordshire Opportunities will be closed from the 23rd December until 3rd January. Our regular newsletters will start up again in the New Year. You can search for Opportunities online at any time.
Do it online
Throughout the Christmas period you can:
- Report your learning destination or register as NEET at www.oxme.info/register
- Leave us a message on the chat service (click on "Leave a message" on any page)
- Look up job, apprenticeship, and learning opportunities online
- Sign up to receive our Hot Jobs Newsletter
- Search for activities, sports, and clubs on Activites Oxfordshire.
You can find Christmas opening times for other Oxfordshire County Council services (like your local library or recycling centre) on the main Oxfordshire County Council website.