Why should young parents try to do more fun activities?
- Taking part in activities is fun
- Benefits co-ordination and fitness
- Builds positive feelings and confidence
- You get a chance to meet new people
- You get to see friends
- Improves social and leadership skills
- Brings new career opportunities
- Improves independence
Activities can help you feel happy and healthy, which means that both you and your baby, or child will benefit as you will be more relaxed. Studies also show that young people who enjoy just two hours of structured activities a week do better later on in life. Search for an activity that you will enjoy now!
Download the Fun Activities for Young Parents in Oxfordshire booklet the young parents produced and get active today!