Our proposal is to create a brand new service for families and their children aged 0-19 years old, or up to 25 if the child has additional needs.
The proposal is to have up to eight Children and Family Centres across Oxfordshire. These Centres would support children and their families who need help. These centres will integrate the work of the Children's Centres, the Early Intervention Hubs and Children's Social Care. As well as the new Children and Family Centres we would also provide an outreach service so we can support children and families close to where they live. We would also work with schools, health and other services to ensure that children and families get the help that they need.
Have your say
We would like to know how this proposal will change things for individuals, groups and communities. We would also like ideas for the future use of the Children's Centres and Early Intervention Hub buildings. We also want to look at how some services could continue to be run without financial support from Oxfordshire County Council.
- Visit the main Oxfordshire County Council website to read the consultation and register your views.
- Get copies of the consultation from your local children’s centres and early intervention hubs.
- Visit your local open meeting to discuss the proposals (any member of the public is welcome to attend).
- Wednesday 18 November from 6 - 7.30 pm at Kings Centre, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0ES
- Monday 23 November from 6 - 7.30 pm at Didcot Civic Centre, Britwell Road, Didcot, OX11 7JN
- Monday 30 November from 6 - 7.30 pm at John Paul II Centre, Webb Court, Causeway, Bicester OX26 6AW.