Children and young people at the heart of Oxfordshire County Council's work with children and families. Every time we make a decision, we consider and evidence views through meetings, recording and discussion with workers. Now we can also do this using the MOMO (Mind of My Own) app, which is free to use for workers, carers and young people receiving services.
MOMO can help in lots of ways:
- Prepare for meetings using a fun in-app quiz
- A secure and confidential way to contact your Social Worker, Foster carer, IRO, or even the complaints team
- Available 24/7 - use at your own convenience
- Use on any device - including your PS4, your carer's tablet and your worker's OCC Smartphone!
- Everything is automatically added to your records without workers having to do extra recording
Momo Express available if you need more simple words
How does it work?
- Download the app from the Mind of My Own website. You will need an email address to sign up.
- Once you have signed up, your account will need to be checked and verified - this can take up to three working days, so please be patient. You may be contacted and asked for more information.
- Use the app to prepare for meetings, let your worker know how you feel, and organise your thoughts so you get to have your say in the best way possible
To find out more, check out the video below: