Come to East Oxford Hub on Thursdays from 1-3pm Sessions start on the 18th of August
- Gain skills and experience for jobs and apprenticeships
- Improve your CV
- Get support in writing strong job applications and CVs
- Build your confidence and skills
- Get qualifications to put on your CV
- Demonstrate you have interests outside of socialising and gaming, for your CV
What you'll get:
- AQA's and certificate awarded activities each week
- Learn key work skills such as customer awareness, self management, session planning, and cooking
- Fun each week.
East Oxford Hub, Union Street, Cowley (Behind Tesco on Cowley Road)
You can also download a flyer about this event.