There are great events for all ages running at the Oxfordshire Science Festival, and lots of them are free!
Here's just a small selection of the what's on offer:
Oxford Science Fair –25/26 June, Oxford Town Hall
A large interactive exhibition for a family audience with exciting activities by Oxfordshire scientists.
Oxford Street Science –25/26 June, Cornmarket & Broad Street
A programme of hands-on activities in Oxford City Centre, on Cornmarket street and Broad Street.
Hands-on Health – 2 July, Templars Square Shopping Centre, Cowley
Exciting activities to improve your health and engage with researchers.
Events exploring the frontier between science and other disciplines, including:
- Dance - Saturday 25 June - A danced lecture and science ceilidh
- Comedy - Saturday 25 June - A new one-woman show by Oxford Physicist Fran Day
- Storytelling - Sunday 26 June - Great stories from health practitioners, researchers and patients
- Board games - Tuesday 28 June - An evening with prolific board game designer, Reiner Knizia
- Theatre - Thursday 30 June - Explore medicine in Shakespeare’s time with Science Oxford and the Creation Theatre Company
- Cabaret - Friday 1 July - An ukulele journey with physicist and comedian Helen Arney, about the elements, alongside a series of fun and short presentations and demos by researchers and science communicators
For the full programme of events, visit The Oxfordshire Science Festival Website