During this Apprenticeship you will get full training to enable you to support the transactional Finance team. Including Accounts Payable, Cash and Fixed Assets, ensuring timely & accurate processing of transactions & efficient month end procedures. Documenting procedures to identify improvements in purchase order processing & invoice processing.
Minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade A*- C ( 9-4) or equivalent including English and maths.
Has worked in a customer facing environment.
Has experience answering customer queries or approaching new people to gather information.
Foundation year –
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Accounting (framework)
• AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
• Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths
• Bookkeeping transactions
• Bookkeeping controls
• Elements of costing
• Using accounting software
• Working effectively in finance
2nd Year –
Level 3 Apprenticeship Assistant Accountant (standard)
• AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
• Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
• You will need to pass an End Point Assessment in order to successfully achieve your apprenticeship.
• Financial accounting and reporting
• Management accounting
• Business Awareness
• IT systems and process
• Ethical standards
• Preparing and delivering presentations
Apprentices will also compile a portfolio and prepare for a final exam and reflective discussion as part of the End Point Assessment.
For more information and to apply online, please visit: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-421093