In to work Banbury - Maximus
Together with your dedicated advisor, you will develop a personalised action plan and identify the steps to assist you to achieve your work goals.
- We will support you to choose a realistic job goal, assist with job search and applications and prepare you for a successful interview.
- We offer both face-to-face help and telephone support, whilst you’re looking for a job.
- Once you move In to Work we will continue to support you during your first six months.
If you are aged 16+ and have had long-term difficulties finding work, maybe because you currently don’t have the right skills, or because of your personal circumstances or situation, In to Work is a new, tailored programme designed to help you secure a role and succeed at work.
The In to Work programme is funded by the European Social Fund and the Department for Work and Pensions, and is delivered by MAXIMUS and our partners. Dedicated Work Advisors work with you to provide the right support, at the right time to assist you to secure a role and succeed at work
To be eligible for this provision an individual must be unemployed or inactive and fall one the following:
- Long term Unemployed or long term Inactive (26 weeks or longer);
- Basic Skills need (this is defined as entry level, level 1 or 2)
- Have more than one barrier to employment, e.g. lone parent, caring responsibilities, disability or health condition, including Sensory Impairments, drug/alcohol dependency, language barrier
Call us on 0800 028 3037 to find out if In to Work can help you, or for more information visit: www.maximusuk.co.uk