Are you 16-25? Not in education, employment or training? Want to learn new skills, build confidence and achieve your goals?
From Monday 27th January until Friday 31st January there will be a one-week course where you can:
- Gain an interactive insight into the Fire and Rescue Service, learning new skills
- Develop teamwork and confidence through Fire and Rescue Service exercises and scenarios
- Achieve an accredited Emergency First Aid at Work qualification and relevant training with transferable skills to support your future
- Put your new skills into practice in lifesaving activity scenarios
- Develop a greater understanding of employment, further training courses and volunteering pathways available within The Fire and Rescue Service and wider emergency services.
- Receive up to three months progression support from the Prince’s Trust to help you find further work or training
This course is free to attend. Your travel expenses will be paid for and there will be a free lunch each day.
Please note: There will be a Taster Day on January 22nd January 2020.
To join this course or find out more, please contact: Ashley Richardson:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Ashley: 07583 106 096
- OR Text ‘FIRE’ to 07583 106 096