Autumn is on its ways and it's time to remind yourself of your autumn safety to help you stay safe and well this autumn.
- Make sure somebody knows where you're going and when you'll be back
- Plan your route, using well lit, busy streets and avoid alleys or short cuts - if you need to use public transport, don't forget your face covering
- Carry a phone and make sure it's charged
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- If you feel concerned, phone an adult you trust.
Taking care of your mental wellbeing is always important, especially during the winter when the weather gets colder and the days become shorter. Social distancing means it's more important than ever to take care of your mental wellbeing. Here are some ways that you can do this:
- Stay connected with loved ones
- Talk your worries or concerns through with somebody you trust
- Stay as active as you can
- Get the right amount of sleep and healthy food.
If things become too much, it's okay - support is always available:
Due to the Coronavirus it's important that we all follow government guidelines on social distancing, this includes:
If you're anxious about the Coronavirus, you are not alone. Check out these 10 tips to help if you are worried about coronavirus from Every Mind Matters.