We're all looking forward to the Easter holidays, and a chance to relax. But for lots of young people across Oxfordshire, we are deep in revision season, and they are studying hard to complete projects, get ready for exams, and afterwards to move onto their next steps. Whether it's a job, apprenticeship or higher education, there's no need to get stressed. There's lots of information to support you here on oxme.info,.
But, everybody needs a break from time to time - so make time for some of the fun things to do in Oxfordshire during the Easter Hols!
Things to do this Easter
- Visit Oxfordshire Museum for the British Wildlife Photography Awards exhibition
- Enjoy Easter Weekend at Blenheim Palace
- Go underground with the bunnies and badgers at Banbury Museum
- Visit the Cornerstone Family Festival
- Meet the animals at Cogges
- Visit Crocodiles of the World for some less cuddly wildlife!
- Enjoy story telling, crafts and the Gromit Easter Trail at Westgate Oxford
- Spring into Science with Oxford Museum
- Grow wild at the Oxford Botanic Garden
You can find lots more fun activities on Activities Oxfordshire and The Family Information Service.
Staying Safe when you're out and about
With evenings lighter and weather better, everybody wants to get out and about and enjoy the sunshine after school or work. But it's important to stay safe, take care and look out for friends and family members. Make sure you plan your journeys, take care around Oxfordshire's rivers, canals and waterways, and stay warm and dry as it's easy to get wet and cold at this time of year. Have a fun, safe time, when you're out and about!
Bank Holiday closing times
The oxme website will be on holiday for Easter week, and during this time it will take longer to respond to enquiries. You might find other services are also closed, so check for how Easter will effect things like pharmacy opening times, service availability and more.