The Team Programme offers personal development training for people aged 16 to 24 years and is designed to re-engage young people, helping them to think about their futures and make progress towards employment, education or training.
What will I be doing on the 12 week programme?
- ·Learn the importance of team work
- ·Attend a five day team building residential
- ·Develop and learn new skills
- ·Undertake projects aimed at helping the local community
- ·Complete a work placement
Why are the benefits of taking part?
- ·Realising own potential and gaining new skills and experience
- ·Working towards a valuable qualification
- ·Developing a CV and career aspirations
- ·Building confidence, motivation and enthusiasm
- ·Meeting new people and making new friends
If you are interested in joining the Team Programme please contact: James Spencer, Team Leader - M: 07827 947291 E:firstname.lastname@example.org