The Team Programme offers personal development training for people aged 16 to 24 years and is designed to re-engage young people, helping them to think about their futures and make progress towards employment, education or training.
During the 12 week programme, participants will:
- Learn the importance of team work
- Attend a five day team building residential
- Develop and learn new skills
- Undertake projects aimed at helping the local community
- Complete a work placement
The benefits of joining a Team Programme are:
- Realising own potential and gaining new skills and experience
- Working towards a valuable qualification
- Developing a CV and career aspirations
- Building confidence, motivation and enthusiasm
- Meeting new people and making new friends
Joining the Team Programme will not affect benefit claims.
You do not have to attend the taster day to join the programme
If you are interested in joining the Team Programme please contact: