Feedback on health and care proposals
People in Oxfordshire are being invited to share their views on a set of proposed priorities to support improved health and wellbeing across the county.
The Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire Integrated Care Partnership (ICP) have a vision to help residents have the best possible start in life, live happier, healthier and longer lives, and to get the right support when they need it.
Find out more about the vision and how you can have your say.
Delivering the vision
To achieve this vision, the ICP has developed a draft strategy which proposes a common set of priorities that partners will work on together.
The draft strategy proposes these sets of priorities:
- Promoting and protecting health – to support people to stay healthy, protect people from health hazards and prevent ill-health.
- Start Well – to help children achieve the best start in life.
- Live Well – to support people and communities to stay healthy for as long as possible.
- Age Well – to support older people to live healthier, independent lives for longer.
- Improving quality and access to services – to help people access services at the right place and right time.
Have your say
The survey is open until 29 January 2023 and you can have your say online or by requesting a printed copy from 0300 123 4465 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The feedback will be published early next year.
Leave a comment or question