Due to the Coronavirus, CHOICES sessions are now taking place online, here on Oxme.
What are CHOICES sessions?
CHOICES is an informal “drop-in” session for young people who are not in employment education or training (EET) or feel they may be at risk of not being in employment, education or training. They are for young people aged 16-19, and up to 25 years of age if part of the care experienced system or have a valid EHCP. Choices provides support with a variety of things, including:
- Job seeking
- Apprenticeship routes
- CV building/ interview skills
- Finding training
- 1:1 support
- Applying for college
- Signposting for benefit advice
- Improving your prospects
- Looking at different choices that may be right for you.
Did you know? Different sessions run throughout the week for different areas of Oxfordshire, but you don't have to attend your own session. Download the Online CHOICES sessions during Coronavirus restrictions flier.
How can I access an online session?
To access an online session, all you have to do is click the live button on our website. You can also contact your local worker (find your local worker below).
- Banbury - Thursday 1pm-3pm
- Bicester - Monday 1pm-3pm
- Oxford - Thursday 1pm-3pm
- Abingdon & Witney - Tuesday 1pm-3pm
- Didcot - Wednesday 1pm-3pm