All young people should be in learning until age 18. This does not have to be school, it could be at college, an apprenticeship, or traineeship. If you are not in education, employment or training there will be a place for you in learning, and support is available to help you find a place for you.
Support from oxme:
- You can register your details with us and ask for support
- Search for local opportunities here in Oxfordshire
- Sign up to receive our Hot Jobs Newsletter
- Visit our events page to find local open events and apprenticeship events
- Attend a virtual CHOICES session (if you are NEET, or at risk of dropping out)