This week both A-Level and GCSE Results Day take place, and we wish all students collecting results the very best of luck.
Whether your results were as you'd hoped, or not, knowing where you can access support with finding your next steps is important.
Places that you can reach out to:
- You can use our web chat here on oxme - just click on the blue button
- Attend a virtual CHOICES session - just click on the live chat button Mon-Thur 1-3pm
- Contact local FE colleges to see what they have to offer
- Search for apprenticeships here on oxme, or on the Government Apprenticeship Portal
- Use OxLEP Skills Find Your Future portal
- Contact the National Careers Service either online or via phone (0800 100 900)