Starting on Monday 4th May CHOICES sessions will be available online to offer support and guidance.
How can I access an online session?
It's simple! Click the live button on our website or contact your local worker (find your local worker below).
- Banbury - Thursday 12pm-2pm
- Bicester - Monday 2pm-4pm
- Witney - Tuesday 1pm-3pm
- Oxford - Thursday 1pm-3pm
- Abingdon - Tuesday 3pm-5pm
- Didcot - Wednesday 1pm-3pm
What do CHOICES sessions offer support with?
CHOICES sessions, which are available for any young person aged 16-19, up to 25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, offers support with:
- Job seeking
- Apprenticeship routes
- CV building/ interview skills
- Finding training
- 1:1 support
- Applying for college
- Signposting for benefit advice
- Improving your prospects
- Looking at different choices that may be right for you.
Download the flier to find out more, including your local CHOICES session and contact details.