Children England are looking for young people aged between 13-21 to lead a project dealing with some really big questions, such as how schools can help young people thrive.
What will the members of the young leaders team will be able to?
- Develop your research and facilitation skills
- Give other children and young people a voice
- Explore your own and others’ experiences of public services
- Work with a panel of experts to create proposals for change
- Become, if you choose, active campaigners for the vision you create
The deadline for application is Septemeber 27th 2019.
Find out more about this opportunity and how to apply here.