This customer service and business traineeship will place you in a great position when gaining employment. You will work with our Development Coaches to build a CV and ensure that you are work ready. In addition, our level 1 award in an Introduction to customer service will teach you generic skills you can take into any job role, including following procedure, data security and health and safety, along with the importance of appearance and behaviour and how to build effective relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Not qualified above a full level 3 qualification
- Not in full time employment or education
- Aged 19 to 24, or 25 if you have an EHC plan
- Have little or no work experience
- Eligible to work in England
level 1 award in "An Introduction to customer service"