This health and social care traineeship will place you in a great position when gaining employment. You will work with our Development Coaches to build a CV and ensure that you are work ready. In addition, our Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health and Social Care and Children’s and young people’s settings will teach you the underpinning knowledge and understanding of a range of service provision and roles, together with the principles and values within health and social care adults and children and young people, early years and childcare. You will cover topics such as Safeguarding, communication, equality and inclusion and how to work effectively with others.
- Not qualified above a full level 3 qualification
- Not in full time employment or education
- Aged 19 to 24, or 25 if you have an EHC plan
- Have little or no work experience
- Motivated to work and learn
- Eligible to work in the UK
Apply via the website at https://www.impactfutures.co.uk/traineeships/learners/