Are you looking for work, aged between 16- 24 years old and claiming Universal Credit? Aspire Oxford can register you to apply for the new 6 months placements.
This role would suit a young person who is interested in supporting the development of this new scheme as well as supporting with the recruitment function under H2i and could take on the responsibility for a number of essential administration tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and friendly team in a rewarding and interesting employment charity.
Claiming Universal Credit
- Bespoke vocational online training courses, suited to the needs of the successful candidate.
- Aspire Oxford have access to a variety of vocational online courses that you can access. As part of your development and training, we are able to tailor an online training package to suit your role and candidate skill gaps.
- Courses vary from three main categories- Health and safety, HR Compliance and Business compliance. We also have access to IT focused training.
- In addition to personalised training, you will be assisted in CV development, preparing for new job opportunities to consider after your placement.
- Exit support will be offered.
Ask your Aspire support worker or job centre work coach if you would like to be put forward for any of the jobs.