As Volvo Truck & Bus' training provider, Remit are recruiting for a Parts Advisor apprentice for their Cherwell Vally Silos, Banbury depot.
- Do you love working with people?
- Are you friendly and approachable?
- Can you provide great customer service?
If so, this apprenticeship might be just for you! Working within Volvos Parts Department as an apprentice Parts Advisor you will be serving both internal and external customers in a professional and timely manner, giving them a fantastic customer experience.
The role will be both demanding and rewarding, building good relationships with the Technicians and customers ensuring they receive the best advice through the use of your every growing product knowledge and the use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
- You must have GCSE 9-4/A*-C or Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further
- Predicated grades are acceptable
- Supply Chain Practioner Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English & maths (if required)
Cherwell Valley Unit 7