Taking part in fun activities in your free time is good for your wellbeing, extends your social group, and helps you develop new skills.
Half-term can be a great time to plan fun things to do - and this half-term there's lots of exciting activities and events taking place.
Take Action: Check out the Activities Oxfordshire for a list of local activities, clubs, and events.
Local activities and events
Here are some of the activities and events taking place this half-term
- North Oxford Tennis Half-term Camp (12th-16th)
- Arts & Crafts at Abingdon Museum (14th)
- Oxford United in the Community Holiday Camp (12th-16th)
- Rose Hill Junior Youth Club Zine Making Workshop (15th)
- Young Rangers Day Camp (14th)
- Next Thing Education Technology Camp (12th-15th)
- Modern Art Oxford Creative Space
Oxfordshire Libraries are also running lots of activities throughout half-term, including Saturday craft, Lego Club, and Code Club.
Take Action: Find more free and fun activities taking place this half-term on the Vale of White Horse website.
There are lots of opportunities to get involved with your local community - here are a few opportunities with closing dates this half-term:
- Ashmolean Museum - Museum Makers (closing date 11th Feb)
- Oxfordshire Libraries' eBook Short Story Competition (closing 11th Feb)
- North Wall Youth Board (closing 9th Feb)
Good to know: If you're aged 13+ you can have your say on local matters via the Let's Talk Oxfordshire portal.