A variety of projects running throughout the year providing supported learning suitable for young people with learning difficulties or disabilities (SEN), including:
- Holiday programmes for young people with learning disabilities and/or autism.
- Explore days, activity/exercise days, forest days and more
- Residential holidays trips and youth clubs
- Breakfast Club for Abingdon & Witney College students
- Work experience sessions, supported Internships, Cafe Apprenticeships and Traineeships in their social enterprise Witney and Oxford Cafes. Learn about food preparation, customer service through working in the Cafe in Oxford and Witney Leisure Centre.
- Unlocking potential for young people with SEN who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) or at risk of dropping out/about to finish.
- Social clubs for adults with SEN/learning disabilities
No formal qualifications required.
Accreditation and other forms of training tailored to the individual and flexible to needs.
Contact Yellow Submarine for more information and to enquire about spaces/opportunities http://www.yellowsubmarine.org.uk/contact-us/
12 Park End Street